How do i get a stylus pen to work on a  Acer Aspire S32-1856 .

OLDGIT78
OLDGIT78 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 11 in All-In-One PCs

How do i get a stylus pen to work on a

Acer Aspire S32-1856 .

Tony

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,709 Trailblazer

The simple answer is that you can't!😂 as the Acer S32-1856 monitor is not even a touchscreen monitor and/or has any stylus pen capabilities, who told you that the Aspire S32-1856 monitor has stylus pen capabilities? As Acer defiantly didn't advertise this monitor as that! There are only certain Acer latops that have stylus pen capabilities, if you want Acer stylus pen capable laptop look here at; What Products Are Compatible With the AES 1.0 Active Stylus and/or monitor look here; 10 Best Touch Screen Monitors for Graphic Design 2024 (Oct). Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• OLDGIT78
    OLDGIT78 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi . StevenGen .

If you look the model up i bought from Currys

it came with a detachable OceanGlass™ Touchpad made from oceanbound plastic—with active stylus pen

The touchpad you can remove from the base and use in your lap with the pen .

When not using you dock it on the base to re-charge

It came with instructions to set up computer .

But no instruction leaflet how to use the touchpad and pen .

Just says you can remove touchpad and use .

I have looked on the internet to mybe find a vidio with instructions

but no luck ..

Thanks for your reply .

Tony

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,709 Trailblazer

Sorry, I didn't look at the S32-1856 SG close enough and realize that its an AIO computer as I though it was a monitor 😁 my mistake, what I suggest is that you first make sure that you have the latest Win-11 24H2 OS build 26100.2033 and all the windows updates installed and also the last bios version R01-A2 first so that the S32 AIO computer is up to date. Then read this guide " Pair Pen with Windows 11 PC Tutorial" as Acer does not have anything in its eManual or SG on the stylus pen, that is what I suggest. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍