Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51 How to reflash the bios or just update the bios in general?

sheldonmobley22
sheldonmobley22 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 5 in Predator Laptops

Hello, my name is Sheldon and my laptop is an Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51 and whenever I try to boot into the bios it just shows a black screen but I can still boot and use Windows just fine. The boot menu still loads just fine as well. I know any configurations (meaning normal settings changes) I've made to the bios isn't the cause because I always have the same configuration with all of my laptops. I've also already tried removing both the main and cmos battery and pressing the power button for 30 seconds whilst it is disconnected and then leaving the laptop without both batteries for 10 minutes and then putting both batteries back in and powering on the laptop and the bios seems to still not be able to load. Obviously the bios still works fine since Windows still boots its just I need to enable virtualization again but like I said when I boot into the bios it just shows a black screen.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers