When I update bios it finishes but goes to black screen after update. Acer Nitro N50-610

Options
B1PM
B1PM Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 6 in Nitro Gaming

When I go to bios and firmware of my product I get 3 methods to update my bios. The 3 methods are EFI, UCP, and WIN. I tried all of them (EFI doesn't really work for me) but the UCP and WIN method took me to my bios and was updating and when it finished it tried to reboot the PC and when it turned on, the screen wouldn't turn on but the PC itself and the keyboard and mouse turned on. When the PC booted up it made 2 short beeping noises when normally it does 1 beep. I waited patiently and the PC restarted a few times and the keyboard and mouse randomly would turn on and off but the screen was off the whole time. After a few minutes the PC and the keyboard and mouse stayed on and the screen stayed black.

The only way I have of fixing this is by switching off the PC and turning off the power supply, wait a few minutes, and then turn it back on and the screen turns on but I don't think the bios has flashed successfully if I have to turn it off and back on instead of waiting for it to reboot itself.

If anyone knows this issue and knows how to fix it I would appreciate it if you would let me know.

Answers