SpatialLabs View 15 ASV15-1b USB problem

Options
Hotfood
Hotfood Member Posts: 4 New User

Hello,

I have been using the Spatial Labs View 15 for more than a year. Since the last 4 weeks, when launching the TrueGame or any other software from the SpatialLabs experience, it asks me to connect the USB cable, even though it is connected. I ran hardware diagnostic software and tells me the USB is plugged in (it shows up as a Realtek semiconductor 4 port USB 3 Hub). So I switch USB to another port, and it works SOMETIMES, but most of the time it doesn't. Uninstalling and then re installing Spatial Labs Experience gives the same problem (it won't install until it detects the USB-A-C connection). Even plugging off all other ports like gamepad, doesn't solve the problem. Also HDMI and power cable is plugged in.

Is this software related ? Any idea on how to solve this problem ? Thanks !

Best Answer

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 64 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, this weird thing happened to me. I tried a different computer, and it worked fine. So, I formatted my original computer and installed Windows 11 and all the drivers, and it has worked fine since. I know, what a waste of time, but what can you do?

Answers

• aalkaabi
    Options

I remember having a similar issue a while back. Look at this thread. It may help:

• Hotfood
    Options

Thanks aalkabi for the help. I installed the correct software with the SNID, unfortunately, it still doesn't work. Uninstalled previous version of Spatial Labs, and when installing the newer version, it ask me to connect both HDMI and USB, and won't continue with the install process. I'll try on another computer to see how it goes.

• aalkaabi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, this weird thing happened to me. I tried a different computer, and it worked fine. So, I formatted my original computer and installed Windows 11 and all the drivers, and it has worked fine since. I know, what a waste of time, but what can you do?

• Hotfood
    Options

Hello aalkaabi,

I did as you suggested, and updated to win 11. Works good !

You're super ! Thanks for the tips :)

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 256
    Options

Try changing the monitor cable which may fix the Issue.

• Hotfood
    Options

Changed USB C cable, still no change.

It was working fine for a few days, now the same problem came back. I'm thinking it's likely a software issue, will need to re install win 11.