Spatiallabs player not full screen?

Options
Guyrv
Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi, whenever i try to watch a sbs movie with the official spatiallabs player, a get an error telling me it is not in full screen. But i can't find any where to officially set it to full screen.

FYI, I set the format to a proper half sbs. If you are able to to view anything in that software please let me know. For now i simply use vlc and the spatiallabs go app.

Any help welcome.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Options

Have you tried ALT+Enter hotkey combo?

Jack E/NJ

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited July 2023
    Options

It works for me (laptop version). When I launch the player, the eye-tracking immediately turns on while the player takes a few seconds to load. The eye-tracking stays turned on even when minimizing the window, and there doesn't seem to be a way to resize the player to bring it out of full screen mode. The player still works when changing the resolution & aspect ratio of the monitor, although the 3D effect doesn't work with different resolutions.

So maybe yours is bugged? 😔 It's a shame, because the player has a slider to shift the focus towards the foreground or to the background.

• Guyrv
    Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks guys, i'm using a standalone view monitor. Maybe this has something to do with it. One thing that occurred to me is that the footage is probably isn't 4k (it's 1080p) that's probably the issue. I'll convert one oif them to 4k and try again. But honestly, it seems like a big hassle to use the official software.