Whenever I try to play SBS movie on Spatial labs player, gets an issue with not being in full screen

Guyrv
Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited August 8 in SpatialLabs

Hi, whenever i try to watch a sbs movie with the official spatial Labs player, a get an error telling me it is not in full screen. But i can't find anywhere to officially set it to full screen.

FYI, I set the format to a proper half sbs. If you are able to view anything in that software, please let me know. For now, I simply use vlc and the spatial Labs go app.

Any help welcome.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,773 Trailblazer

Have you tried ALT+Enter hotkey combo?

Jack E/NJ

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 22 Networker
    edited July 2023

It works for me (laptop version). When I launch the player, the eye-tracking immediately turns on while the player takes a few seconds to load. The eye-tracking stays turned on even when minimizing the window, and there doesn't seem to be a way to resize the player to bring it out of full screen mode. The player still works when changing the resolution & aspect ratio of the monitor, although the 3D effect doesn't work with different resolutions.

So maybe yours is bugged? 😔 It's a shame, because the player has a slider to shift the focus towards the foreground or to the background.

• Guyrv
    Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Thanks guys, i'm using a standalone view monitor. Maybe this has something to do with it. One thing that occurred to me is that the footage is probably isn't 4k (it's 1080p) that's probably the issue. I'll convert one oif them to 4k and try again. But honestly, it seems like a big hassle to use the official software.

• Pearce39
    Pearce39 Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter

The 3d doesn't ever activate for me on SpatialLabs player I'm using the portable monitor

• JackE

Pearce39

eGPUs may not be 3D capable due to limitations of the PC's port. What PC do you have?

Jack E/NJ

• Pearce39
  • Pearce39

OP says it doesn't work for him either apparently it doesn't work on the view portable monitor

• Pearce39

I can replicate what OP says about not full screen by pressing Alt+G but according to the other person in here the 3d should activate without pressing anything

• JackE

What resolutions have you tried?

Jack E/NJ

• JackE

Does eye-tracking seem to be activated by the player?

Jack E/NJ

• Pearce39

The orange light is on

• JackE

Do you have any 3rd party (non-mic ro soft) scanners running?

Jack E/NJ

• Pearce39

Nope I don't

• JackE

What PC do you have if not home-built?

Jack E/NJ

• Pearce39

The SpatialLabs player works for me now with the new update. It's true the pop out is amazing!