AN-44-R99Q I need help redownloading acer software

Options
microwave50001
microwave50001 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 2023 in Acer Software

I have registered my laptop on a different account but now I forgot the date i bought it and the account in general, I am panicking because I need my acer software back on my laptop.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

First, what is your laptops model number, as that is important. Acer puts some apps onto their PCs when new, but the only software that is specific to Acer on a new PC is the Acer Care Centre and if its a Nitro or Predator gaming laptop or desktop, its the Predator or Nitro Sense software's which can be downloaded from the Acer Drivers & Manuals page specific to your PC model. You don't need to register or log into the Acer site, see this pages link to the Drivers & Manuals then type in your PC model which will take you to your PCs page and under Applications you will find the above specific Acer software's.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

First, what is your laptops model number, as that is important. Acer puts some apps onto their PCs when new, but the only software that is specific to Acer on a new PC is the Acer Care Centre and if its a Nitro or Predator gaming laptop or desktop, its the Predator or Nitro Sense software's which can be downloaded from the Acer Drivers & Manuals page specific to your PC model. You don't need to register or log into the Acer site, see this pages link to the Drivers & Manuals then type in your PC model which will take you to your PCs page and under Applications you will find the above specific Acer software's.

• microwave50001
    Options

my laptop model is a AN-44-R99Q I just now finished installing a new SSD card I forgot to add the context. I have reinstalled the acer care before but it was on a different account and I forgot the password and stuff/

• microwave50001
    Options

I have figured it out, I didnt really read your post well. But now I fixed it thanks alot!!