Will the Predator X32 FP get an update to allow disabling Deep Sleep for HDMI / DisplayPort?

Options
BurntPockets
BurntPockets Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

The HDMI and DisplayPort deep sleep is causing issues for me. My Predator X35 had the option to disable deep sleep from the OSD. Will the X32 FP be getting an update to do something similar?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Options

»»deep sleep is causing issues for me»»>

Some X32FP sleep issues can be resolved by enabling the USB charge function in OSD menu system settings

Jack E/NJ

• BurntPockets

Tinkerer

Options

I appreciate the suggestion, but that did not solve the issue. Turning deep sleep off helps keep the monitor signal active even when you are changing input sources or powering down the monitor.

Because Deep Sleep is on, whenver I power down the monitor or change the input source then change the input source back to the PC, Windows thinks I am unplugging and replugging the monitor; this triggers all my monitors to go blank and all the windows to resize and move to my other monitors.

• JackE
    Options

New firmware was released 2 mos ago that you might try it this link. if you haven't done so already.

Jack E/NJ

• BurntPockets

Tinkerer

Options

I tried it, it did not address the deep sleep issue

• JackE
    Options

Unless the display widget has any options that might address it, then there's nothing that can be done about it right now. Except for the forum monitors, we're all Acer users here, not employees or tech service reps, and thus have no inside info on if or when another firmware update will appear. Sorry.

Jack E/NJ

• Yonich
    Yonich Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I'm having the same issue. When the PC goes to sleep, the monitor will not turn back on. I have to power cycle it in order for it to pickup my DP signal and display my PC screen.