When using Spatial Labs Go, I get a lot of input lag. In game FPS is above 40 but there is input lag

Options
2»

Answers

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Options

I just tested Skyrim SE with the Geo-11 fix and I'm getting the same input lag from the go app.

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Options

Has anyone found a fix yet? I just wasted an hour with the support. They wanted me to RMA it for repair or replacement. Turned them down.

• AngeloDark92
    AngeloDark92 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options

I haven't tried any new game through sbs to be honest. I am playing whatever they release. But it's a software thing, the go app works that way for some reason, if enough people complain maybe they will find a solution.

• AngeloDark92
    AngeloDark92 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options

It depends on the mod you are using. The helixmods are usually very well made and tailored to each game so you won't see any disturbances.

It's usually a drag and drop but since it's made to work with 3dvision you will need to do a bit of tinkering to make it start in sbs mode. For older games on the website, downloading its own files won't do because the sbs option didn't work. You will have to combine old and new files to get the best experience.

Even then there's the problem that some people are getting input lag, I am still getting it too but it's so negligible that I can still play.