TrueGame - Troubleshooting

Options
Ingrid-Acer
Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,311 Community Administrator
edited July 2023 in SpatialLabs

Generally speaking, TrueGame can't fix any issue related to native game play. It is always good to reboot your device and make sure the game can launch normally through the store if you experience any weird behavior. Here are some additional things you can check: 

1. Proper ambient light, minimum 100 lumen. 
  2. Your head is at least 30 centimeters from the screen. 
  3. Solid Internet connection. 
  4. Plugged-in to power source. 
  5. Make sure the graphics card driver is up to date. 
  6. Launch SpatialLabs Experience Center and make sure it is up to date. 
  7. Refresh TrueGame by pressing the refresh button. 
  8. Reinstall SpatialLabs Experience Center. 

If the issue persists head to the TrueGame forums and ask for help from our community members. 

What do I do if my game installation is not detected by TrueGame? 

Use the Locate button in the game page to locate the primary game executable. 

After pressing Play in 3D I see a spinner but no game launches. What do I do? 

Press Cancel/Stop first. Ensure that the game process is not running using Task Manager, then launch the game again through TrueGame 

What do I do if I see an error message when launching TrueGame saying no SpatialLabs device detected? 

Launch the SpatialLabs Experience Center app and follow the displayed instructions to ensure that your device is connected correctly. 

What do I do if TrueGame is not working? 

Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try restarting TrueGame and running the game again. 

What do I do if nothing happens after pressing play in TrueGame? 

Make sure you're connected to the Internet and try restarting TrueGame and running the game again. 

What do I do if game does not play correctly through TrueGame? 

This discussion has been closed.