Windows Task Manager allows you to easily monitor the programs and processes running on your computer, as well as system performance metrics like your CPU, GPU and Memory usage. You can use Windows task manager to force close programs that are not responding, or control which programs startup automatically when Windows loads. This article will demonstrate several ways to open Task Manager
How to open the task manager with Ctrl+Alt+Delete
- Press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Select Task Manager from the options.
How to launch Task Manager by right-clicking on Start menu
- Right click on the Windows icon ⊞ in the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Task Manager.
How to open Task Manager using the Command Prompt
- Press Windows + R to open the run command.
- Type cmd and press enter to launch the Command Prompt.
- Type taskmgr and press enter to open task manager.
How to use a keyboard shortcut to open Task Manager
- Press Windows Key ⊞ + X to open the Windows power menu.
- Press the letter T to launch Task Manager.