Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 5371 RTX 3050ti Code 43 Any solutions for that kind of problem?

Options
2»

Answers

• d0xiu
    d0xiu Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    Options

I’m 100% sure that it didn’t happen before win 11 upgrade and no, I don’t have any of them acer apps.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,592 Trailblazer
    Options

>>>I don’t have any of them acer apps.>>>

This probably means the Win11 rollback apparently went back to a generic Win10 version, not the Acer factory Win10 version. They are not the same Win10 versions.

So go to this link . Download, unzip and install all the Acer Win10 apps. AcerCareCenter. AcerQuickAccess. And NitroSense. Check if either QuckAccess or CareCenter apps have an Acer OEM factory reset option. A long shot. But the option, if it exists, may be able to access the original hidden factory reset partition.

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?search=Nitro%20AN515-57&filter=global_download&suggest=an515-57;0

Jack E/NJ

• d0xiu
    Options

Sorry for late replay, in new year I’m really busy at work. There was only reset option (basically from windows control panel) and it brought back plain version of Win 10 pro (I’m pretty confident that pre installed was home version) error 43 still up

• JackE
    Options

>>>Check if either QuckAccess or CareCenter apps have an Acer OEM factory reset option.>>>

>>>There was only reset option (basically from windows control panel)>>>

Do you mean that the AcerCareCtr or QuickAccess apps only gave you the same generic Windows Control Panel reset option?

Jack E/NJ

• laurafinn
    laurafinn Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
  • d0xiu
    Options
  • JackE
    Options

>>>Yes sir, did it any anyway>>>

What do you mean by "anyway"? Was the FACTORY RESTORE option available IN AcerCareCenter?

Jack E/NJ

• d0xiu
    Options

QuickAcces was only fan & wifi options, acer Care centre was bringing up to windows restore

• JackE
    Options

Seems like the hidden factory reset partition is no longer accessible especially since ALT+F10 didn't seem to work either. How did you get out of this screen with the ALT+F10 cold boot method? Did you press ENTER or ESC?

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,788 Trailblazer
    Options

Do a full clean uninstall of the NVIDIA drivers so when you reboot it doesn't find any drivers and gives you the Basic Video Adapter instead, then go to NVIDIA's download site and grab the latest version of the RTX 3050 Ti laptop drivers, be sure to not get the desktop drivers. Install them and reboot again. Let us know how that works. I'm guessing the drivers have corrupted settings and that's what is mucking things up.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • d0xiu
    Options

Enter key was doing nothing, there was just small flicker of screen, so I had to use ESC

Can you provide me with that link? I tried many different drivers, I even turned off windows driver update - uninstall of drivers with ddu - install drivers from nvidia and I had no luck whatsoever

• JackE
    Options

Please post a screenshot of Device Manager as it opens without manually expanding any folders.

Jack E/NJ

• d0xiu
    Options

Hi, here it is:

• JackE
    Options

>>>After upgrading from Windows 10 do Windows 11 I've started getting error code 43, I guess I tried everything:>>>>-complete format and brand new windows 10>>>>

Sure looks like a code 43 software issue, not hardware. After DriverBooster and all the drivers you've tried so far, I'm guessing the driver also depends on one or more system library files that were built into the factory Acer OEM Win10 version, but not the generic Win11 & Win10 versions you've since had on this machine.

You can try a few more driver freeware tools (google search best driver tools). Some of them might also pick up the driver system dependencies. I'm pretty sure the paid versions do a better job on adding dependenies. The other option if the machine was purchased in the US or Canada is to purchase the original in-the-box OEM factory installation USB media specific to your machine's serial number ID.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,788 Trailblazer
    Options

When I go to the Nvidia support site and enter your adapter model I see:

You want either the Studio driver or the Game ready driver, depending on your usage. So as of a few days ago you want 528.02.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • d0xiu
    Options

Hey, they’re fairly new, I really lost hope that it will do anything but I’m gonna do it once again just for you <3 (and myself obv). Gimme 30 minutes and I’ll be back with results.

• d0xiu
    Options

Just like I thought, no luck again.

• JackE
    Options

>>>After upgrading from Windows 10 do Windows 11 I've started getting error code 43, I guess I tried everything:>>>>-complete format and brand new windows 10>>>>

Sure looks like a code 43 software issue, not hardware. After DriverBooster and all the drivers you've tried so far, I'm guessing the driver also depends on one or more system library files that were built into the factory Acer OEM Win10 version, but not the generic Win11 & Win10 versions you've since had on this machine.

You can try a few more driver freeware tools (google search best driver tools). Some of them might also pick up the driver system dependencies. I'm pretty sure the paid versions do a better job on adding dependenies. The other option if the machine was purchased in the US or Canada is to purchase the original in-the-box OEM factory installation USB media specific to your machine's serial number ID.

Jack E/NJ

• d0xiu
    Options

Well, I tried few more driver update tools:

Driver Booster

Snappy Driver Installer

Driver Talent

Drivercloud

Driver Easy

DriverIdentifier

Ashampoo Driver Updater

DriverHUB

Quick Driver Updater

DriverMax

They installed few different drivers to few different things, but nothing changed regardless gpu. I guess my laptop is now updated till 2025

• JackE
    Options

Then the only way to rule in or rule out a hardware issue is to purchase the original factory USB media if it's still available. Call Acer at 1-866-695-2237 if you would like to try to order the original factory software, If outside the US or Canada, contact Acer Support in your region. The cost varies by region but could be as much as $50usd. Sorry.

Jack E/NJ