Sleep mode does not show indications and GPU switches in A715-51G with I7 1260p

13»

Answers

• BramB
    BramB Member Posts: 44 Troubleshooter

If I open the laptop has that impact on the warrenty??

the other stuff on that board is working.

• Does your notebook have a warranty seal?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BramB

I do not see a clear warranty sticker, but it seems that 1 or 2 screws are under the sticker with the type number on it, etc.

• archit
    archit Member Posts: 1 New User

Great solution!!

I am searching for many days exact this problem, Now I get the solution.

Thanks for sharing the views

• You can send a photo?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BramB

there could be screws under the stickers with yellow arrows.

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

I took all the screws out but the bottom won't come off.

• Is your computer under warranty? Did you watch the video?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

I've seen the video and in the video he uses a special thing (I don't know the name of it) to loosen the bottom, only I don't have that and it doesn't work with a screw driver because it's too thick and you make damage!

• He uses a metal spatula and another plastic spatula!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

I dont have

• They are cheap parts to buy. Is your computer under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

Yes the laptop is under warranty

• Have you contacted technical support yet?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

If have this topic on the community.

I can try technical support next week or something

• BramB

I have a response from the technical support and they say that indeed a light should flash and no further solution.

• Can you record a video of this problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BramB

After 6 month of the latst post there are some windows 11 updates and nothing change the light indicator is still not flashing when the laptop is in sleep mode