(A514-54-501Z) When I'm wirelessly casting from my laptop to my TV the picture size is small?

2»

Answers

• This is a picture of my 50inch tv screen and this is how it looks when i (wirelessly) cast from my laptop to the tv. It used to be full screen, but now it's like this.....
    Can you send a clearer image?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Billyjackie1031
    Billyjackie1031 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    The 42 incher did have it either, not until the update.
  • Billyjackie1031
    I will try to post another picture. The best way i can show you is to look at the whole picture that i've posted as the tv screen. What i mean is... You see the desktop image; the black part of the image is the other part of the tv screen.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    >>>>>>I didn't have chromecast until the tv updated 2 weeks ago>>>

>>>I have another Vizio in my bedroom that is a 42inch, but when i cast to it, it automatically goes to full screen with no problems.
    What about the 42 incher? Was it updated too?>>>

>>>The 42 incher did have it either, not until the update.>>>>

But I thought you said earlier that casting to  the 42 incher in the bedroom  was fine full screen after the update? I'm confused now? :o

Jack E/NJ

• Billyjackie1031
    No, The 42 inch shows a full screen. I'm sorry!
  • JackE
    Thanks. I feel better now. :)

Jack E/NJ

• Billyjackie1031
    Funny thing is, i just tried to cast using youtube.com and it went full screen automatically. Why will it not go full screen if i cast from Edge or Chrome? This has me scratching my head.
  • JackE
    What browser is accessing youtube.com?

Jack E/NJ

• Billyjackie1031
    I'm using Edge to access youtube.com.
  • Billyjackie1031
    I understand what you're saying about youtube.com. I still haven't got nowhere with my issue. I have found out that the blame goes to Chromecast and they don't plan on fixing it, which sucks. I wish i could make my tv go back to before the update that added Chromecast to my tv. If you find out anything, Please leave me a message on here!