Options
2»

Answers

• TheAlb4troZZ
    TheAlb4troZZ Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    yes, it is installed in C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service but it doesn't matter an ideea struck my mind and now it works ! 
    i knew i had the same problem 2 years ago and when i made this account on this forum my usual nickname didn't work(with 1 Z at the end) and i thought this is odd cuz no one uses this thing lol. So after 4 days the ideea that got to me was to search for my usual nickname and found an old account with 1 post saying thank you to this thread and yes it really works :D on the new 3.00.3136 version at least.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/558409/fix-for-predator-sense-failing-to-open-on-windows-10/p1

Thank you so much for your time!

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,618 Trailblazer
    Options
    Thanks for reporting back. Is this the command you ran in the administrative command prompt? Then did you have to re-install Predator Sense using the re-named Predator PH315-52 subfolder to NG-PH317-52-72NQ? Yes I noticed the 3.01 version doesn't have the same directory structure.

Jack E/NJ

• TheAlb4troZZ
    TheAlb4troZZ Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited July 2022
    Options
    Yes, exactly that, but you need to restart your PC before you run that command.