Windows XP X64 Drivers for Aspire M3970

2»

Answers

• thom0523
    thom0523 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    @thom0523 are you plugging the monitor into the GT530 port?
    @AnhEZ28 Well i dont know but i think it would be esaier to show you the motherboard

And also its a family member that told me about that it had a gt 530

@egydiocoelho its an gt 530 if its the right one

And also if it did not have one then why does the driver installer that acer provide does say that it contains the graphics card?
    or if it did not contain it then sorry for bothering for that.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 4,091 Pathfinder
    @thom0523 I don't really see the graphics card here so this particular model just come with integrated graphics card only.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • thom0523
    thom0523 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    @thom0523 I don't really see the graphics card here so this particular model just come with integrated graphics card only.
    @AnhEZ28 Oh okay then its done so sorry for bothering like i said in the message up there i thaught that there was one.
    I will mark the intel link to be like its the one that made it responde to my question. Thx

Thom