storage driver

2»

Answers

• No problem switching to ahci as long as you enable safe boot on windows.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mandy30
    mandy30 Member Posts: 135 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    I will leave it thanks as its not much of a problem as long as i have copies of it,I just wondered why I needed to do this because when i have installed windows on previous pcs i could just put the windows 10 disc in and never needed to do anything else
  • I remember that the first motherboards that supported the raid also had this problem. I think this is because windows may not contain the drivers natively! That's why it is necessary, in some models, to download the specific driver, so that the drives are recognized during the installation of windows.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    This may save a lots of headaches now and in the future. I could never get it to run because my unit wasn't corrupt.
    49 pounds from UK 
    https://store.acer.com/en-gb/e-recovery-media
  • mandy30
    I will try what you have suggested egydiocoelho,Im just a bit nervous of changing anything in the bios just in case i get in trouble,I would,nt know how to sort it out.
  • mandy30
    thankyou egydiocoelho it has finally worked no more having to load that storage driver,drive shows now without having to do anything,much appreciated was just a bit nervous of changing things in bios when I dont know what i,m doing
  • You're welcome, my friend! Accept the answer that helped you!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mandy30
    done that egydiocoelho and thanks once again