Printer Compatibility aspire c24?

Options
2»

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,991 Trailblazer
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Cheers and thank you so much Helen! Always  =) like I am and be happy and helpful as my motto is "that it doesn't cost anything". 
  • HelenCW
    HelenCW Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Well StevenGen - the saying goes 'you slow, you blow' and that's what happened to me. The Canon Pixma G6020 MegaTank is now unavailable at Best Buy! The only Megatanks available at Best Buy are the G2260, G3260 & G620. I'll check Staples since they might still have the 6020 still available.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    That actually happens really often when they are switching from one years model to another. The old stock gets discounted until it's gone and then the new stuff hits the shelf.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HelenCW
    Options
    Billsey, sounds right but I thought the G2260, G3260 are older than the 6020. I never saw the G620 until yesterday.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Likely the G2260 and G3260 are different levels, the G620 might be the new model replacing the G6020... Manufacturers are allowed to do any numbering their marketing folks wish. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • HelenCW
    Options

StevenGen Hi - it's been months since I signed on but I finally found an all in one printer that I like. I purchased the Brother MFC-J1010DW and connected it wirelessly to my Acer - and it works wonderfully. I only print infrequently but scan often so this is fine for me. Thank you for all your suggestions and help. I didn't want you to think I was ungrateful for your support. I wanted the Canon but for some reason couldn't pull the trigger on it.

I'll post a photo of what I bought.