Ram frequency change aspire e15 (E5-576G-59Q9)

2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,837 Trailblazer
    Sorry, you cannot rely on the accuracy of any RAM metrics you recall/remember seeing in legacy mode. If your machine seems to be working OK for day to day programs and apps, then I suggest that you not dwell on GPU-z freeware metrics which are often inaccurate in any case.

Jack E/NJ

• rocky_rif
    rocky_rif Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter

JackE said:
    Sorry, you cannot rely on the accuracy of any RAM metrics you recall/remember seeing in legacy mode. If your machine seems to be working OK for day to day programs and apps, then I suggest that you not dwell on GPU-z freeware metrics which are often inaccurate in any case.
    Didn't get the solution yet anyway thank you so much  
  • JackE
    You don't seem to have a problem that needs a solution. You measured mainboard speed innaccurately. I suggest that you Install Win10 in UEFI mode with a USB installation pendrive made with Microsoft's media creation tool because it's the best way measure mainboard speed accurately. I also suggest that you temporarily remove the mis-matched 8GB RAM sodimm that you installed and see what mainboard speed is on the original 4GB factory RAM sodimm.

Jack E/NJ

• rocky_rif
    Same results 1333mhz
  • JackE
    Then this means and confirms that the maximum speed allowed by your mainboard, with only the original factory 4GB RAM installed, is 1333MHz, not 1600MHz. You may have originally seen a reference to a 1600MHz speed RAM factory module installed. But a 1600MHz module will automatically downshift to the maximum allowed by the mainboard which is 1333MHz. There is still nothing wrong with your system.

Jack E/NJ

• rocky_rif
This discussion has been closed.