Predator Helios 300 and Predator Sense tries to pen, but never does, seems to b running hot

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,520 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited July 2021 in Predator Laptops

Comments

• TimmyLee
    TimmyLee Member Posts: 120 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    Wow, no replies?  I have Acer Predator Helios 300 and Predator Sense tries to pen, but never does.  Laptop seems to be running hot and I don't believe I ever hear the fans any more.  Not sure how to troubleshoot since Predator Sense doesn't work.
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options
    TimmyLee what exactly have you tried recently

There is a lot of variants if you can called it that way, of the same Helios 300, example IMAGE below:

So if you just go to the site https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers and with your model or serial number you can download and re-install the Predator Sense App.

Do you know what temperatures exactly are you running it with? - you can check with software's like, HWMonitor or HWiNFO
    I recommend you checking on this thread, it might help you with that as it helped many others.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi TimmyLee,

Uninstall and reinstall the predator sense app.