Aspire 5 A515-54G?L-59Lz laptop wifi download speed slow than upload speed

2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    >>>I Have a aspire 5 laptop bought 5 months ago, >>>
    >>> warranty sticker above the screw is removed, will the warrant valid after that?>>>

OK. First go to https://www.slt.lk/en/contact-us/general-feed-back   Fill out their form and ask if they have their own speed test to help troubleshoot your wifi card since it suddenly seems to have experienced a download bottleneck. Nothing more needs to be said. You may also get a chatline popup that you can ask the same questions. You may get a quick response. If SLTMobitel can't help and their speed test yields the same result, don't worry about the warranty sticker at this point. Try to arrange for warranty service as soon as possible.

Jack E/NJ

• Rujinoppq
    Rujinoppq Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I THINK THERE IS NO PROBLEM WTH ISP, BECAUSE MY PHONE AND TPLINK WIFI ADAPTER GIVES PERFECT SPEED & THERE IS NO ACER SUPPORT CENTER IN SRILANKA. I BOUGHT IT IN AUTHOROSIED STORE CALLED "ABANS" WHERE CAN I GET FULL SUPPORT

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Yes, I agree the problem is not with your ISP.  But they may be able to help you troubleshoot the laptop problem. If you don't want to ask SLTMobite for help, then yes take it back to Abans. All you need to tell Abans is that the wifi suddenly lost download speeds.

Jack E/NJ