Repair Shipping label

Options
Nixibabie
Nixibabie Member Posts: 2 New User
I was told to wait 24 hours for the email from the shipping company to send me label but its now been 3 days and I still dont have an email with the shipping label and since my warranty now is expired your stupid system wont let me call in for support 

Comments

• Nixibabie
    Nixibabie Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Nixibabie said:
    I was told to wait 24 hours for the email from the shipping company to send me label but its now been 3 days and I still dont have an email with the shipping label and since my warranty now is expired your stupid system wont let me call in for support 
    I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer community is not a direct line to the customer service or technical support department, we have no access to account information or history but if you please send me a private message with the serial number of your unit or the case ID created by the Acer representative that assists you with your case and offered you the label, please have it sent via PM and I will gladly escalate the case to the appropriate department for assistance and follow up, what I can say is that if you contact them before the expiration of your warranty and was offer the label, even if the warranty it's expired right now because a couple of days passed of waiting on the label, it will not change anything, we can still send you the label and accept the unit in for repair as your communication with your center was before the expiration of your warranty.

Infohttps://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/585-out-of-warranty-support-options

Thanks in advance for your patience,
    Acer-Manny