[ACER CONCEPTD 9] ConceptD Palette App is DOWN, 0 Fans Control, Laptop's Throttling... NEED HELP !!!

Options
13»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you send some screenshots of the predator sense keys as well?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ignac
    Ignac Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

I found also

while PredatorSense allows me in "Custom" only interval 60-100% Regedit allows all values ( e.g. 40% )

• is it possible to
      • see CPU fan in PredatorSense and turn on “coolBoost” ?
      • change lower limit in “Custom” ?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

It might be possible to enable some options by changing some keys to 1.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ThomSwiss
    ThomSwiss Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Options

Me too I own a really expensive ConceptD 7 CN715-73G Laptop. It's a shame for Acer, that @Commodore_1995# 's workaround is the ONLY way to manually set its fan-speed. The official "ConceptD Palette" app is a joke - it has 3 (very similar) presets to chose from and that's it.

However: the Predator Sense app mentioned here was V3, made for Win10 (but it seems to work with Win11) and according its files it doesn't include Intel CPUs later than 9th Gen and Nvidia GPUs higher than 20th series.

Probably that's why I have to close Predator Sense each time, after having used it to reach and set the fans. If I don't, the sensor temps are immediately jumping up. It does stress the CPU itshelf by at least 20%.

I tried out different other versions of Predator Sense, but they won't be installed. The actual version (V5) hasn't those "plugs" subfolder structure which could be renamed for an installation on other machines.

Is there any way to get a more recent Version (than 3.00.3136) installed on a ConcepD unit? Or to modify this version to properly address never CPU/GPUs?