Horizontal white lines flickering throughout my laptop's screen (SWIFT SF313-52)? Help :<

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,582 Trailblazer
    Options

isuru21

First try to reseat the connectors to see if it fixes the lines.

Jack E/NJ

• manoj444
    manoj444 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Sadly this acer swift 3 model is the worst laptop got this same issue after 4 months of buying and then claimed warranty which took me 2 months to get my laptop back. They replaced my laptop screen and I was happy to get a new one but what? again after 1 month I got same issue. First laptop screen looks like moisture while in white colour and then it slowly spreads and finally all those flickering lines and horizontal lines appears. I think the problem here is the display itself that acer made. First it is not available easily (3:2 2k resolution which is great but) and second the same problem following same pattern and not only mine ( After I found out of others) I decided to buy external monitor for my work instead of this screen replacement as I am out of warranty period now.

• manoj444
    manoj444 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Same problem same horizontal lines, same flickery screen, same fraustation. Even after I replaced my laptop screen within warranty period again after a month I got the same issue with my laptop. I think acer should focus on this model's laptop.