I have installed bluestack android emulator in it to download apk and run android games nitro 5

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I fix battery problem?? Nitro 7.

Answers

• Lord_N
    Lord_N Member Posts: 98 Fixer WiFi Icon
    @kevinbaconten

Gaming will deplete your battery faster, try to lower your Game's display resolution and disable Speaker sound (use a Headset instead.)
  • probotking
    probotking Member Posts: 1 New User
    my acer nitro 5 gtx 1650 gen 11 8gd ram i7 core intel it is giving good performance but where as in bluestacks it was giving very less fps for free fire and have more games like warframe etc my laptop is not giving high performance 
  • gbws
    gbws Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2023

1,Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change Advanced Power Settings. Here, you can adjust the settings for your battery usage, such as reducing the brightness level, setting the display to turn off after a certain period of inactivity, and setting the computer to go into sleep mode more quickly,refer to https://afmwa.org.

2,Some applications can drain the battery quickly, even when you're not using them. Uninstall any unused applications that may be running in the background and consuming battery life.

• gbws
    gbws Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2023

Check for and install any updates to your computer's drivers and BIOS. This can help optimize the performance of your computer and improve battery life.
    https://gbwa.dev

• dollarshop21
    dollarshop21 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello, If you have installed BlueStacks Android emulator on your Nitro 5 gaming laptop, you should be able to download APKs and and run Android games without much difficulty. Here are some steps to help you get started:

1. Launch BlueStacks: Open the BlueStacks emulator on your Nitro 5 laptop.
    2. Sign in with a Google account: If you haven't already done so, sign in with your Google account. This allows you to access the Google Play Store and download apps and games.
    3. Download and install games: Open the Google Play Store within BlueStacks, search for the games you want to play, and click "Install." The games will be downloaded and installed within the BlueStacks emulator.
    4. Customize settings: To optimize your gaming experience, adjust the BlueStacks settings according to your laptop's hardware. You can allocate more RAM and CPU cores to BlueStacks, as well as adjust the resolution and DPI.
    5. Launch games: Once the games are installed, you can find them on the BlueStacks home screen or in the "My Apps" tab. Click on the game icon to launch it and start playing.

Keep in mind that while BlueStacks is a popular and widely-used Android emulator, some games may not run perfectly or may experience performance issues. Make sure your Nitro 5 laptop's drivers and BlueStacks are up to date for the best possible experience.