Aspire 5 A515-51-88NY. Black screen , fan off , keyboard light on.

2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    >>>I was talking but blinking orange light>>>

That's what I'm talking about too. The blinking orange light is probably the battery charge LED. The steady blue light is probably the power on LED. So how do you know the battery was fully charged if its LED charge light is still blinking orange? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JenilPatel53645
    JenilPatel53645 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    JackE said:
    >>>I was talking but blinking orange light>>>

That's what I'm talking about too. The blinking orange light is probably the battery charge LED. The steady blue light is probably the power on LED. So how do you know the battery was fully charged if its LED charge light is still blinking orange? Jack E/NJ
    It was blinking while charging and after fully charge it turn into steady blue .
  • JackE
    Did it turn steady orange before steady blue?

Jack E/NJ

• JenilPatel53645
    JackE said:
    Did it turn steady orange before steady blue?
    No. It isn't.
  • JackE
    >>>I was watching movie on my laptop and screen goes black.>>>

Was it plugged in when this happened? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JenilPatel53645
    JackE said:
    >>>I was watching movie on my laptop and screen goes black.>>>

Was it plugged in when this happened? Jack E/NJ
    No. It wasn't.
  • JackE
    From your description, the battery pack probably fell below its critical 5% charge level. While Windows will automatically shut down the laptop without warning, this can still permanently damage the battery and quickly reduce its full charge capacity to near zero. In other words, the battery pack can no longer hold a full charge even though its output voltage seems OK.

To test this, with the laptop off and plugged in, let the battery pack fully charge again to where the battery charge LED turns steady blue. Then remove the charger. Then press the power button. If the power LED doesn't light up or only briefly flashes, your battery pack should be replaced.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Do you know which version of the bios is it? There is a version of the battery, mentioning this "Resolve system can not resume when battery under 6%". I would also check to see if this button is being pressed:
    NITRO 5 AN515-51 DESLIGA QUANDO MOVIDO  Acer Community
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)