Can't get my Boltune - BH020 Bluetooth Earphones to connect to new Aspire A515-56

2»

Answers

• ageingtechie
    ageingtechie Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Have you tried to add the device here?

I don't know how to arrive at that dialog box that you show 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Open Control Panel. Search 'add'. Then click 'add a BT device' in left pane. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• My language is Portuguese. Go to Start, Settings, Devices, Devices and printer, Add a device:
    Resultado de imagem para devices and printer windows 10

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ageingtechie

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Guys - Thank you for your help. I contacted Boltune and they sent out a pair of replacement earbuds which connected immediately. It seems there must have been a compatibility problem
  • JackE
    >>>pair of replacement earbuds>>>

Same model? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ageingtechie

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    >>>pair of replacement earbuds>>>

Same model? Jack E/NJ
    Yes Jack and shipped by Amazon so nothing special. I can't however comment on whether there have been any software changes made during the 13 months that I owned the originals
  • JackE
    >>>They will connect both to the HP laptop that I am porting from and also to my iPhone. >>>

This is still odd if it was the same model. Sounds more like earlier production runs may have strayed a bit from Bluetooth standards with proprietary 'improvements' that had undesirable compatibility side effects with some devices. Thanks for reporting back. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ