Predator helios 300 2020 bios update helios 300 ph315-53-72xd

Momagdy99
Momagdy99 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited February 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hi, I’m on bios version 1.01 and don’t know what version would give me better performance.can anyone advice me please?

Answers

• Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like PH3xx-xx.
  • Momagdy99

Tinkerer

Ok it’s predator helios 300 ph315-53-72xd
  • Hi,
    If you don't have any issues with your laptop, I would suggest you to leave the BIOS version as it is because updating BIOS is not going to improve the performance and updating BIOS also may brick the laptop but if you insist on updating your BIOS, download the latest version 1.09 and update, please take following precautions when you update:
    1.Uninstall any third party AV programs.
    2. Switch off any programs running at the background.
    3. Make sure that the battery is fully charged and continue to connected to the mains during the update(AC adapter connected).
    4. once the update process starts, don't touch any buttons on the keyboard or switch off the laptop, wait until it reboots itself.
    Product Support | Acer United Kingdom

• I'm not sure. but I think the latest version is blocking undervolting. even if you plan to upgrade, be sure to disable sleep in power options.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Momagdy99

Tinkerer

When i plug in ac adapter processor temperature increases on idle so if there is update that can help in this can you tell me please?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)