My Acer Swift 5 54T. Is having wifi issue : error Code 10 its Intel wifi 6 AX201 160MHz

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    The first step to try is to update the driver to the latest one Intel offers, that is currently 22.130, so quite a bit newer than your 22.40 version. Download it from the Intel support site from another computer if yours isn't working at that moment, place the installer on a flash drive and install it on the problematic computer. Intel has been doing a lot of updates to these drivers as part of their ongoing support for Windows 11 and they fix a bunch of things in W10 as well.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options
    It's been 3days I have called the helpline they told me a pick will be arrnage yesterday I called again. I have send 2 emails. But no reply very poor service and response from Acer!. PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT THIS ISSUE. I just notice that the Keyboard Backlight is also not working. I tryed  press F8 and FN + F8 nuthing is working. It's a new laptop just 2-3 month old. It's a waste of money. 

The Intel Wi-Fi/BT 6 AX201 160MHz has allot of problems with the Intel drivers just like the Intel Wi-Fi AX1650i 160MHz which is on my Nitro 5, its mainly got to do with updated drivers from Intel and/or Microsoft Windows Update, always run the OEM Acer Wi-Fi 22.0.1.1 and the Bluetooth 22.0.0.2 drivers (whenever they are updated) for this card, which is provided by Acer for your SF514-54T laptop. Uninstall the drivers and reinstall the OEM Acer drivers as it should work 100%, that is what I’ve done on my Nitro 5.