Hi, I have a PC Acer GFORCE GX 281 (2017) and need help to find a solution why I dont get any videosignal on my screen on monitor. The problem popup from one day to another. PC is running with lights and I can see the fan running on mothercard and graphic card. No error PIP noice from PC at all. Not so easy to find out what to do because I cant see anything at all on screen. On the screen it says no signal. Normally if a disk with Windows OS is failing you always still can se black screen with white text but not in my case. This I have tested:
- another monitor
- different cable
- different output from graphic card
- try with another graphic card but not same model only PCE E standard (without some contacts)
- taken out graphic card without power and not put it back again with power
- taken out Intel SSD disk 256 GB and first cleaning contacts and put it back again
- taken out the backup battery on mothercard and back again for reset reason
- hold the powerbutton for 15 sek without powercable
- memory card has been taking out and back again
My own idea:
- maybe Intel SSD disk SSD 800P series is faulty with the Windows OS?
- maybe it is the graphic card and I have not a simular one to test with
- something wrong with the mothercard?
- something wrong with BIOS?
Because of I have no signal to screen it is impossibly to find out what to do. Would like to here som ideas about solution what to do from this forum.