Laptop battery aspire a715-71g

Options
2»

Answers

• Ianchis
    Ianchis Member Posts: 32 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi @Ianchis

First try to power drain your unit , use this link and follow the steps :  https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/75-acer-internal-battery-reset. find a pin hole behind your unit and Press with paperclip for 5 secs (while laptop off and AC unplugged).

If you face the same issue Try to uninstall the Battery adapters drivers :

Go to device manager and uninstall the battery adapters. Post that restart the unit and check for changes.

Click yes if this was useful to you!!

I tried both things and still not working , the battery goes to 97 percent then it disconnects , and I calibrated it , nothing changed.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @Geralt Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    @Ianchis Does the same problem occur when updating the bios to version 1.22? https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.22_A_A.zip?acerid=636896848943847731&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO AN515-51&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Updating the bios is a risky procedure and I am not responsible for any damage.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ianchis
    Ianchis Member Posts: 32 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    @Geralt Ideally, you should create a new topic and add me by placing an @.
    @Ianchis Does the same problem occur when updating the bios to version 1.22? https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.22_A_A.zip?acerid=636896848943847731&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=NITRO&Step3=NITRO AN515-51&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3
    Updating the bios is a risky procedure and I am not responsible for any damage.
    Now I updated the bios and put more tape on button and now it works , we'll see until when :D.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The problem was solved?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)