Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming

Options
12345679»

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,333 Pathfinder
    Options

For maximum performance out of your graphic card you can follow all steps. As for nvdia control panel the settings I mentioned is for balance visuals/quality and smoothness. One can change some settings for High quality at the cost of fps or performance or performance at the cost of image quality.

You can ignore those steps which you don't understand.

Overall this guide will help to reduce power consumption by Disabling useless services, apps, etc and give that power to your own running applications.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • chriss112
    chriss112 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options

Thank you so much for this Article! It helped me a lot. Cheers!😀

• Quikchangethechannel
    Quikchangethechannel Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

First thing to try is right click on the desktop, click View and then Show Desktop icons.

• Quikchangethechannel
    Quikchangethechannel Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

Don't use the optimizer (step 2) unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Also, if your graphics drivers work, don't bother updating because not only will all your games now need to build the shades all over again (ever noticed that your game lags like hell for a while afterupdating drivers?, but new drivers can make older cards even worse.

O&O Shutup10 is a great tool. And I have used optimizer, but it wasn't that great either.

Also also, don't delete temporary files every 2 minutes, not only will it wear out SSDs a bit quicker, but it will often slow your computer down because of having to retrieve those files again instead of already having them.