Acer laptop model(Acer Swift SF315-51G) power indicator light issue

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    It was from the video subsystem, did you do a driver update recently for the NVIDIA or Intel graphics? You have an MX 150/HD 620 system where the MX 150 does most of the work.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JamilAhmad
    JamilAhmad Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    It was from the video subsystem, did you do a driver update recently for the NVIDIA or Intel graphics? You have an MX 150/HD 620 system where the MX 150 does most of the work.
    Yes,
     i did update for both driver Nvidia and Intel, but still, i updated both drivers then i thought maybe there is an issue with Nvidia card so i disabled that and only used that intel but still the same issue, should I need to re-do window installation? or reinstall all drivers?
  • billsey
    Options
    Yes, try first rolling both drivers back to see if it makes a difference. If that doesn't help try removing the drivers one at a time and rebooting after each.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JamilAhmad
    JamilAhmad Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    Yes, try first rolling both drivers back to see if it makes a difference. If that doesn't help try removing the drivers one at a time and rebooting after each.
    that does the trick thanks..<3
  • billsey
    Options
    Great! Glad I could help.
  • Nippa
    Nippa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    When I turned off my laptop its turned off but that power indicator light always on with yellow/amber color even the laptop is off but that light stays amber/yellow color, I read about that its s3 state i think but i don't know how to disable this thing, so when I turned off my laptop it's completely turned off and none of light stays on, please someone help me,
    here is the screenshot
    https://prnt.sc/tpipiy
    Hi Jamil, I got the same issue with my laptop. did you got any tricks to resolve this bulb problem