Qualcomm Wireless Network Adapter Automatically Disabling/Crashing/Turning OFF only while gaming.

Options
2»

Answers

• keshav_c17
    keshav_c17 Member Posts: 51 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Does the windows event viewer record any specific errors?
    Yeah i have shown the screenshot of those errors in my main post. Two errors are there when problem occurs. Sources are Qcmain10x64 and other is NDIS.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you disconnect and reconnect the wireless network card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k4nh4
    k4nh4 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I had same problem on my ACER after windows 10 update to version 2004, with wifi i enabled airplane mode and its connected, then disabled airplane mode and restarted pc and it works
  • keshav_c17
    edited September 2020
    Options
    What happens when you disconnect and reconnect the wireless network card?

Okay so its been 2 months now since i posted any update. The problem was kind of solved for this 2 months period time but yes, i have experienced the problem for like once every month which is OK, with a restart it got solved and it also shows that its not completely solved. But last week once again my wireless adapter got disabled and it was not showing in the Device Manager but it was in the hidden devices section. First i thought it is as usual but even after Scanning for hardware changes it didn't got enabled. Then i rebooted but again it was not enabled. Now this seemed some new issue. Then i opened the back panel of the laptop and disconnected the two wires (black n white) which were connected to the wireless adapter card and reconnected back. After rebooting the system Wireless Adapter was finally enabled and working. Then for a week i didn't experienced any issue until today when the same thing happened. I again did what i did last time and made it working again. I am unable to totally remove the wireless card as it is attached inside with a screw whose screwdriver is not with me. Now i am bit concerned. Its seems to me like some hardware issue. Can you comment what could be the cause ? or is it just the software ? Even i have updated my driver to latest version from July 2020. Also wanna mention that this problem did not occurred while i was gaming or using the laptop but when i booted up my laptop there was no wireless adapter.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I know that you are unable to disconnect the wireless network card. Now, watch this video:
    Can you test with another wireless network card?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • keshav_c17
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I know that you are unable to disconnect the wireless network card. Now, watch this video:
    Can you test with another wireless network card?
    I can disconnect the wireless network card but i am lacking a screw driver that is needed to remove a screw which is attached to the wireless card. No problem in that, i will do it when i get the screw-driver. Also can you suggest some compatible wireless network card for ACER VX 15 ? In future if i found this problem more interfering with my work then i will try replacing the wireless card and test it and report it here. As of now the problem occurance frequency has reduced a lot as compare to June-July month.And do suggest me the wireless card for the laptop.
    Thank You.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes, check here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• keshav_c17
    Options
    Yes, check here:

Hey, can i use some new wireless cards with Bluetooth version 5.0+ like Intel Wireless-AC 9260 or another one is Intel Wireless-AC 8265 which is quite similar to my current wireless card Qualcomm Qca61x4a ? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think there will be no problems.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• keshav_c17
    edited September 2020
    Options
    I think there will be no problems.

OK.
    Now my wireless card is giving a lot of problem. Yesterday i got blue screen straight away for the first time and error was due to Qcamain10x64.sys. To make it work i have to open the back cover of laptop and disconnect the wires of the wireless adapter card and reconnect them back. Sometimes even after doing this it doesn't work then i have to "Scan for hardware change" in device manager several times. If i am lucky enough it starts working. That also we don't know when will it stop again. So now i am gonna buy this card Intel Wireless AC-9260 (M.2 2230) . I am waiting for the upcoming Amazon sale will buy it then and i will report it here.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you purchased the wireless network card?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• keshav_c17
    Options
    Not yet.. after a week i will buy.
  • keshav_c17
    Options
    Ok so just updating my post that its been more than a month now since i have faced this issue. My problem got solved after completely removing the wireless network card and then mounting it back. So as of now i don't have the need of buying that Intel wirless card. Lets see if the problem comes back or not.