Laptop Keyboard Aspire A315-41 not functioning normally

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I agree with colleague aphanic. But if you are unable to exchange with the seller, contact Acer technical support in India: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mfatihy
    mfatihy Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    NirajN said:
    Purchased Acer Aspire A315-41 2 weeks back. Usage of 4 hours a day. Single hand user. However Keyboard started giving problems now since 4 days. Power button doesn't function. Laptop powers ON using all other keys except power button. Funny thing is any key on this universal world class keyboard has to be continuosly kept pressed to keep Laptop alive else Laptop shuts off. Lazy Laptop, isn't it !! No Refund Policy. Worst ever product on earth I have come across till date. Pathetic after sales service. Authorised centres don't pick up calls. Acer team doesn't seem to bother about reviewing their products as well as Authorised service centre services. Seems 'QC' (Quality Checked) for them has a different meaning : probably 'Qualified Cheaters' . Hope Acer team has some basic courtesy to call up customers and give confidence on providing resolution or refund looted money by selling cheap quality products. Hope to receive resolution to this common Acer Laptop problem I am facing with regards to Laptop purchased. If not please refund my money.
    I'm facing the same problem with my laptop too. I bought it second hand and the man said that it only boots after pressing a button after the power button. I thought it wasn't that bad but it got worse unfortunataly. Now the laptop is booting only while holding a key. Sometimes I must push the reset hole to start the laptop. So its almost the same issue with yours. But the problem is that the laptop is out of warranty. I wanted to ask if Acer has spare keyboards to replace.