High CPU Temperature on AN515-52

Options

Answers

• SeytanKulesi2
    SeytanKulesi2 Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    This is normal for battery to decrease percentage while charging.

Btw, below 90°C is normal 

@ SeytanKulesi2
    tarama yaparken 60-70 ° C?
    What is the probability that I have applied the thermal paste incorrectly?
  • GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,335 Pathfinder
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    Did you remove the old compound from both the cpu and cooler?

Most of the time people apply too much thermal paste. The point of the paste is not to sit like a layer of mayonnaise between the CPU and heatsink. The job of the paste is to fill in microscopic air gaps between the CPU and heatsink. The vast majority of the heat transfer is via metal-on-metal contact - it's about 100x more effective at transferring heat than the paste (which in turn is about 100x more effective than air). If the paste is thick enough to decrease the amount of metal-on-metal contact, it will actually make things worse than having no thermal paste at all.

Need to apply tiny amount, you can check some youtube videos 
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2

Most of the time people apply too much thermal paste. The point of the paste is not to sit like a layer of mayonnaise between the CPU and heatsink. The job of the paste is to fill in microscopic air gaps between the CPU and heatsink. The vast majority of the heat transfer is via metal-on-metal contact - it's about 100x more effective at transferring heat than the paste (which in turn is about 100x more effective than air). If the paste is thick enough to decrease the amount of metal-on-metal contact, it will actually make things worse than having no thermal paste at all.

I watched hundreds of videos. I think I took too long. I will check again on the weekend.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    Is it normal for the CPU to rise to 95 degrees when running at 3.70 GHZ? I've been having this problem for the past few months.
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2

Is it normal for the CPU to rise to 95 degrees when running at 3.70 GHZ? I've been having this problem for the past few months.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    No, its not normal 
    Do thermal repaste use grizzly kryonaut thermal paste 

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    No, its not normal 
    Do thermal repaste use grizzly kryonaut thermal paste 
    The thermal paste I use is Arctic MX-4. And as soon as I hit high performance via Nitrosense, the CPU runs at 3.80 GHZ. It runs at this speed even if it is idle.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    I suggest you to clean reset your window using ALT+F10 
    After reset, update your gpu driver and check if problem still persists

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    I suggest you to clean reset your window using ALT+F10 
    After reset, update your gpu driver and check if problem still persists
    I think I couldn't understand, should I reset my computer?
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    GAMING6698 said: @SeytanKulesi2
    Yes,but reset like this↓
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35232/~/how-to-restore-windows-on-my-acer-computer-using-alt-+-f10-on-startup
    (You need to reset completely "clean full drive"
    When I do this;1- Will my Bios version go back to old?2- Will Windows updates go back to old?3- Will my computer be win 8.1?The last question is, when I clean all the drivers completely, will my nitrosense style nitro products and all my drivers be deleted? (GPU driver etc. all drivers.)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    1- Will my Bios version go back to old?  No
    2- Will Windows updates go back to old? If you upgraded windows to version 1909, this version will replace the one that came installed on the notebook, even if you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10.
    3- Will my computer be win 8.1? Not the latest models come with windows 10 installed. Some cheaper models may come with linux endless.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    1- Will my Bios version go back to old?  No
    2- Will Windows updates go back to old? If you upgraded windows to version 1909, this version will replace the one that came installed on the notebook, even if you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10.
    3- Will my computer be win 8.1? Not the latest models come with windows 10 installed. Some cheaper models may come with linux endless.

The last question is, when I clean all the drivers completely, will my nitrosense style nitro products and all my drivers be deleted? (GPU driver etc. all drivers.)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,730 Trailblazer
    edited June 2020
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @GAMING6698
    when I clean all the drivers completely, will my nitrosense style nitro products and all my drivers be deleted? (GPU driver etc. all drivers.)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    All supplied programs and drivers will be reinstalled.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    GAMING6698 Hello, I reset my computer. After resetting, when I turn on the computer, when I right click on the desktop, the window does not open and the desktop freezes. I cannot click any programs on the screen.
  • GAMING6698
    Options
    @SeytanKulesi2
    Download and install latest amd/nvidia software for your model

• SeytanKulesi2
    Options
    @GAMING6698

Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you again. I did the thermal paste renewal process, updated all my drivers, including the bios version, and cleaned my computer completely. I couldn't solve this heat problem. I have been using it this way for weeks, when I enter any game, I experience momentary slowdowns in high performance mode, such a problem was not obvious in the first months and even in the first year when I bought my computer. I don't want to give warranty because I don't think there is a part problem. I think this is all about a feature on the computer. Is there anything you can offer me?