My Nitro AN515-54 Nvidia is unable to find/recognise its gpu.

Options
2»

Answers

• tryambakam
    tryambakam Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    OK! Turn off the notebook and disconnect the power adapter. Then, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the notebook off for 10 minutes.
    So how can you turn off any device, without turning it on, twice??
    I have tried out the power button thing anyway...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In the service manual, inform that you must turn off the notebook and press the power button for 12 seconds.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tryambakam

Tinkerer

Options
    In the service manual, inform that you must turn off the notebook and press the power button for 12 seconds.
    Is it 12 seconds or thirty seconds?, It would also be of great help if you could kindly post an image of the service manual page where it says to do so.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    check here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tryambakam

Tinkerer

Options
    check here my friend:

Thankyou, i just tried that out. Again. But unfortunately that changed nothing.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the video card appear as a hidden device?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tryambakam

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:
    My mistake the pinhole method was cancelled for your model, instead unplug then press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds, leave alone for 15 minutes, plug in and power up
    Did that, still nothing... and why does any option for GPU not show up in the BIOS menu? and also Intel Graphics - windows 10 DCH drivers is recognised as an update on Intel Driver and Support assistant site but on installation error appears stating it is not validated for my system... any idea? 
  • tryambakam

Tinkerer

Options
    andylb said:
    My mistake the pinhole method was cancelled for your model, instead unplug then press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds, leave alone for 15 minutes, plug in and power up
    Did that, still nothing... and why does any option for GPU not show up in the BIOS menu? and also Intel Graphics - windows 10 DCH drivers is recognised as an update on Intel Driver and Support assistant site but on installation error appears stating it is not validated for my system... any idea? 
  • WaterCoolFool
    WaterCoolFool Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I am having the same issue bios is up to date 1.28
  • WaterCoolFool
    WaterCoolFool Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Does the video card appear as a hidden device?

This is what mine is what the heck do you do
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @WaterCoolFool Check here:
    How to View Hidden Devices in Windows 7 81 and 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• darryl156
    darryl156 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    i have the same problem have even reinstalled windows makes no difference has anyone fixed this 

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @darryl156 Ideally, you should ask a new question: https://community.acer.com/en/post/question/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ryandrrnt
    Ryandrrnt Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Went through the same process with my GPU. It does show as a hidden device.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ryandrrnt said:
    Went through the same process with my GPU. It does show as a hidden device.

I suggest you ask a new question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer