My Acer Aspire 3 A315-54-389V keyboard won't work, I've already tried everything but nothing changed

Options
2»

Answers

• lonbush
    lonbush Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options
    hello! We almost have the same model of laptop🤦🏻‍♀️ That is really upsetting if we're gonna set up another external keyboard for the laptop even though we have a built in keyboard but cannot be used. My best advice is to bring it to a service center if the above suggested solutions still didn't work. Have a great day! And stay safe! :)
    Is your laptop repaired already? How many days of waiting to replace a broken keyboard?
    I'm planning also to go to Acer Service center but I'm afraid to go out. Dumadami na ang kaso ng covid sa pinas
    Thanks by the way, Stay safe and healthy.
  • Angelchimbabyy
    Angelchimbabyy Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    Também tive o mesmo problema tentei de tudo, mas não teve jeito, enviei para o reparo.
    Yes. I think contacting the official acer team will really be the best option
  • Angelchimbabyy
    Angelchimbabyy Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    lonbush said:
    hello! We almost have the same model of laptop🤦🏻‍♀️ That is really upsetting if we're gonna set up another external keyboard for the laptop even though we have a built in keyboard but cannot be used. My best advice is to bring it to a service center if the above suggested solutions still didn't work. Have a great day! And stay safe! :)
    Is your laptop repaired already? How many days of waiting to replace a broken keyboard?
    I'm planning also to go to Acer Service center but I'm afraid to go out. Dumadami na ang kaso ng covid sa pinas
    Thanks by the way, Stay safe and healthy.
    Oo nga eh. Hahaha. June 1 ko yun dinala sa service center. Under warranty pa yung sakin so malaking tulong din. Usually 1 to 2 months yung tagal nang pagdala ng parts nung laptop. Ngayon ready for pickup na sya kaso di ko makuha kasi nga yung lockdown. :((
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if the keyboard works in the bios? Also, have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)