What kind of app that I can use my ACER LEAP WARE smart watch with?

BDiaBDia Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a ACER LEAP WARE smart watch and I can’t use it with my smarthphone. ( This watch without phone is nothing) I read already everything about it, and I tried everything with android and Iphone too. I read about ACER LIQUID LIFE app, but I can’ t find it anywhere. Can I replace it with any other app? (My other problem, that my Iphone 6s can’t see either this watch,  but I read that it  should work with I phone too)
Can You help me?

FAQ & Answers

• TriparadoxTriparadox Member Posts: 55 Devotee
    BDia said:
    I read about ACER LIQUID LIFE app, but I can’ t find it anywhere.
    Try going to this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acer.android.liquidlife&hl=en_US
    That's the android version of it. As for AppStore for Apple, I cannot find the specific link as I do not own an iOS device. I am pretty sure that you cannot use other apps to sync the smartwatch with your phone. Those devices can only communicate among itself. Apple Watch communicates with Apple Devices using Apple Health app. Regular android smartwatch will use WearOS to communicate to any android device. This is possible because WearOS is developed by Google. It's made to work for android OS. Your best bet right now is to either get an android phone, or return the smartwatch and try getting one that can do both iOS or android.