What kind of app that I can use my ACER LEAP WARE smart watch with?

BDia
BDia Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a ACER LEAP WARE smart watch and I can’t use it with my smarthphone. ( This watch without phone is nothing) I read already everything about it, and I tried everything with android and Iphone too. I read about ACER LIQUID LIFE app, but I can’ t find it anywhere. Can I replace it with any other app? (My other problem, that my Iphone 6s can’t see either this watch,  but I read that it  should work with I phone too)
Can You help me?

Answers

• Triparadox
    Triparadox Member Posts: 55 Devotee WiFi Icon
    BDia said:
    I read about ACER LIQUID LIFE app, but I can’ t find it anywhere.
    Try going to this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acer.android.liquidlife&hl=en_US
    That's the android version of it. As for AppStore for Apple, I cannot find the specific link as I do not own an iOS device. I am pretty sure that you cannot use other apps to sync the smartwatch with your phone. Those devices can only communicate among itself. Apple Watch communicates with Apple Devices using Apple Health app. Regular android smartwatch will use WearOS to communicate to any android device. This is possible because WearOS is developed by Google. It's made to work for android OS. Your best bet right now is to either get an android phone, or return the smartwatch and try getting one that can do both iOS or android.
  • Elahe
    Elahe Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi

I have an Acer leap ware watch and I used to sync it with the liquid life application. Now I want to sync it with a new android phone but I cannot find its application anywhere!
    so how can I use and sync the watch? with which application and from where?

• johnkamina
    johnkamina Member Posts: 4 New User

For Android devices, you can explore alternative fitness-tracking apps such as Google Fit, Strava, or Fitbit. These apps are compatible with a wide range of smartwatches and offer similar functionality to track your fitness activities and synchronize data.

As for your iPhone 6s, it's worth noting that some smartwatches have compatibility limitations with certain smartphone models or operating system versions. It's possible that your specific smartwatch model may not be compatible with your iPhone 6s. To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend checking the smartwatch's official documentation or reaching out to Acer's customer support for further assistance. They should be able to provide more information about compatibility and any necessary steps to connect your smartwatch to your iPhone.

In situations like this, it's always helpful to consult the official documentation, user guides, or support channels specific to your smartwatch model and brand. They can offer the most accurate and up-to-date information to resolve any compatibility or connectivity issues you may be facing.

• jamesrocky89
    jamesrocky89 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi

The Acer Leap Ware smartwatch can be used with various compatible applications, allowing you to enhance your wearable experience. These applications enable you to track fitness and health metrics, receive notifications, control music playback, and more, directly from your smartwatch. Explore the available apps on the corresponding app store https://apkcircle.net/ for your smartphone's operating system (iOS or Android) to discover unique and tailored experiences that align with your specific preferences and needs.