My acer nitro 5 AN515 - 43's gpu is not showing anywhere else. Plz help

Answers

• Rahuljais041
    Rahuljais041 Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
    andylb said:
    Unplug the laptop and press the power button for 12 seconds then leave it alone for 15 minutes, plug back in and fully charge the battery then turn on
    No. Turn off the notebook and press the power button for 12 seconds.
    I did the battery reset but still rx560x gpu not showing 
  • Is your notebook still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rahuljais041
    Yes i purchased it india but now i am in nepal it has international warranty but the service center of nepal they are saying that international warranty is not valid in nepal 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rahuljais041

There is no any contact and service centre showing in nepal 
  • Rahuljais041
    Didnt worked anything for me plz helppp 
    I am helpless 😭😭
  • I would try to update the bios, but this time using the device manager firmware driver:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rahuljais041
    I would try to update the bios, but this time using the device manager firmware driver:

Did it but didnt worked
  • Is your notebook under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rahuljais041
    Is your notebook under warranty?
    Yes but i am in nepal and therez no acer service center in nepal.. 
  • Can you send a screenshot of the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rahuljais041
    Can you send a screenshot of the device manager?

Can you send a screenshot of the device manager?

• andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    I can't remember if we tried the Hibernate/Sleep trick
    Put your laptop to "Sleep" then wake it up

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited February 2020
    Now click on view, show hidden devices.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rahuljais041
    Now click on view, show hidden devices.
    I did that many times but therz no hidden device 
  • The only idea I have at the moment would be to try to update the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rahuljais041
    The only idea I have at the moment would be to try to update the bios.

my bios is updated

• Rahuljais041
    The only idea I have at the moment would be to try to update the bios.
    Is there any graphics card related option in acer nitro 5 bios
  • Have you tried to reinstall windows, but this time, pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    edited March 2020
    Imagine, how easy and quick would be if he can look in BIOS to check if the GPU is visible there...He never would install/reinstall drivers, os and so on for more than  2 weeks...but nooo Acer thinks their users/customers are dumb and they will brick the laptop! So sad...
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158