Aspire Z3-605 service manual

tomhans18
tomhans18 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Hello community,
I am looking for the service manual of the Aspire Z3-605. I saw a screenshot of it here: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/551195/aspire-z3-605-black-screen 

Currently I like to use the Z3-605 without LCD, to setup some options I need to know the BIOS structure.

Hope someone can provide me the manual.

Kind regards,
Tom

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good evening tomhans18 !

What settings do you need?
    The service manual is not provided to the end user.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• tomhans18
    tomhans18 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello MaClane,

that's good to know. I searched a long time for it ^_^

In first place I like to disable the GPU.
    Moreover to modify the boot order, if possible the power consumption, fan speed and if possible what should happen if there was a power loss or the power supply is plugged in.

I also had the hope to get a description for PWRBTN1 from the service guide. Because I don't have a power button.
    I tried to bridge pin 1 with the other ones of PWRBTN1 and had some luck that the turn on impulse was generated. But I am not sure if the pins were the correct one.

Maybe you can tell me if there is any possibility to get some kind of serial connection to the bios/boot screen. I can't imagine that there is no debug way if there is a display failure.

Kind regards,
    Tom