Gaming problem? (g3-571)

Bogdan1997
Bogdan1997 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello. I did all my updates for windows, drivers, bios, I cleaned my laptop (g3-571) and it's just overheating. I'm playing only fifa 20 and cs go, and these games shouldn't be a challenge for my laptop and it's still overheating and the games don't run good. Sometimes are interrupted. Can you help me? 

Best Answer

• XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,583 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hello. I did all my updates for windows, drivers, bios, I cleaned my laptop (g3-571) and it's just overheating. I'm playing only fifa 20 and cs go, and these games shouldn't be a challenge for my laptop and it's still overheating and the games don't run good. Sometimes are interrupted. Can you help me? 
    You need to clean the fans and do a re-paste on CPU and GPU. You can also try Throttlestop for undervolting your CPU. If that doesn't work, you need to do what I replied here at the beginning. 
    Check here: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/577183/throttlestop-undervolt-profiles-pre-made/p1
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!

Answers

• XdxD
    Answer ✓
    You need to clean the fans and do a re-paste on CPU and GPU. You can also try Throttlestop for undervolting your CPU. If that doesn't work, you need to do what I replied here at the beginning. 
    Check here: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/577183/throttlestop-undervolt-profiles-pre-made/p1
  • Bogdan1997
    Bogdan1997 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm not pretty sure how to use throttlestop but after I downloaded it and play a fifa game, I got this temperature..i cleaned my fans 5 days ago and I changed the thermal paste in August. I'm not sure what should I do now instead of a windows reinstall (I have a feeling that this will help) . When I play a fifa game the first problem is that fifa is not working normal, and I'm not even using the maximum video settings. 
  • XdxD
    I'm not pretty sure how to use throttlestop but after I downloaded it and play a fifa game, I got this temperature..i cleaned my fans 5 days ago and I changed the thermal paste in August. I'm not sure what should I do now instead of a windows reinstall (I have a feeling that this will help) . When I play a fifa game the first problem is that fifa is not working normal, and I'm not even using the maximum video settings. 
    I think you applied thermal paste properly on the GPU and either overdid or didn't put paste on the CPU properly. Before reinstalling, can you try to do a repaste of CPU and GPU this time again but properly?