Predator X34 desk stand solution

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Predator X34 desk stand.

Comments

• COKEZERO
    COKEZERO Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I apologize for necroing this thread, and normally I'm the first to yell at people for doing so lol...but the only reason why I'm doing it is because the first google search result for "desk mount for acer predator x34" brings you to this old thread. Figured new owners searching for this could find my comment helpful.

I recently had a need to find a new desk mount because I got a new desk setup where the original stand for this monitor was taking up way too much space. In my search for a stand I kept finding ridiculously priced stands nearing or topping $100! Then I came across this gem for $17 https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=34302. After spending the last 30 minutes installing it and rearranging my cable management, I thought I would share this for anyone else who may happen upon the need for this type of mount.

It works great, even though my monitor is 34inch and the mount says "up to" 32inch, I don't think they had an ultra-wide in their thoughts when writing up the description lol. Mount holds it securely and with no problem at all, very sturdy!

Again sorry for the necro! No need to reply and scold me about it, just let it die again ;)

This discussion has been closed.