Problems with my Laptop after factory reset

Uria
Uria Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I did a factory reset and I can't switch into "screen overdrive mode". the function isn't there anymore and can not be enabled.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall all the drivers and the PredatorSence software but nothing help.

Another problem is - after the factory reset my battery's getting drained while gaming with the AC power. It never happened before even with turbo mode.

Can anyone help me solve those problems?

Thanks.

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example V3-571-6682
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Uria

Tinkerer

Predator PH315-52
  • Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo ??
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Uria

Tinkerer

Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo ??
    It's the factory reset I did.

I manage to fix the overdrive problem now. I reinstall all over again and it back.

But my battery still getting drain while playing with AC.
  • Gamers notebooks often use battery power when it comes to providing more performance. This function is normal.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,253 Pathfinder
    edited December 2019
    Uria said:
    Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo ??
    It's the factory reset I did.

I manage to fix the overdrive problem now. I reinstall all over again and it back.

But my battery still getting drain while playing with AC.
    Uria as @egydiocoelho stated thats the main purpose of the battery to aid the adapter with more more power when this one can provide enough to the cpu/gpu you can also increase your undervolting settings use TS not xtu and download the conf for your cpu from here  or join the predator fb group to download it from there and learn more about it the link its in my signature

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/