Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

AH101 Mixed Reality Headset Error Code 4-1?

MentlegenxdMentlegenxd Posts: 2Member New User
How can I fix this? I 100% have it plugged into a USB 3.0 port and have looked through the internet and saw people with similar problems but no fix. I have noticed through USB Tree Viewer that when ever I plug my WMR in, it "turns" into a Generic USB Hub 2.1, and device manager says that the USB speed is not fast enough. I'd rather not buy a PCIE USB 3.0 card and RMA is not an option. Links show the headset being plugged in and device manager readings. https://streamable.com/bkh1k

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 7,384ACE Pathfinder
    Is there anything plugged into any of the other USB ports? Maybe there's something switching you down to the lower speed, like a keyboard or mouse in a 3.0 port?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MentlegenxdMentlegenxd Posts: 2Member New User
    I tried to no avail. It still gives me the same error.