Upgrading my Acer Aspire R5-571TG-7229

2»

Answers

• clerbird321
    clerbird321 Member Posts: 36 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    @brummyfan2 I'll stick with 1TB and play it safe, that is probably all I need anyways :)
  • @brummyfan2 I'll stick with 1TB and play it safe, that is probably all I need anyways :)
    Yes, that's better, all the best  :)
  • You are welcome my friends.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clerbird321
    clerbird321 Member Posts: 36 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    @brummyfan2 For the cloning, can I use this cable https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HJZJI84/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 and this external hard drive https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Portable-External-Hard-Drive/dp/B07CRG7BBH/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=external+hard+drive+1tb&qid=1573523105&s=electronics&sr=1-3  ? Also I don't really understand steps 3 and 5, what is a USB flash disk and a recovery USB disk?
  • You can try this video's tip:
    https://youtu.be/cCmAOwRYNwY
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StephanieRaymos
    StephanieRaymos Member Posts: 5 New User
    Since this is a forum for the R5-571TG-7229 I'm hoping at least one of you can help.
    This charger is the world's smallest charger and I can't find it anywhere. I have purchased 7 different chargers on Amazon that claim to be specifically for this exact model but they don't fit. I even bought a universal pack with chargers all the way from point .3 mm and even that one was too big.
    After months of searching I realized I had not checked the Acer website yet. Alas I found the right charger but it's out of stock. Has anyone been able to find a charger that works for this?
    Part Number from Acer:   AK.065AP.200
    (for charger acer aspire r5-571t charger small pin)
    Acer link: https://store.acer.com/en-us/ak-065ap-200
  • According to the Acer service manual, the model ADP-65VH-BA is compatible with your computer.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lifeseeker
    Lifeseeker Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any ideas about what SSD to MB cable I need to put in a second drive and where to get one? There is an open bay but no hardware.
  • @Lifeseeker What is the exact model? Example AN515-51-58VH.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer