ACER SWIFT 3 (sf314-54)

ciekursegle
ciekursegle Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, after reinstalling Windows 10 x64 (a fresh/clean install) i cant get the Realtek Audio_Realtek_6.0.1.8409_W10x64 audio driver working! I downloaded the official drivers from acer webpage and it DOESNT work, i tried to update it in device manager, it doesnt find any driver.. The official acer provided install just fine, it asks for restart, but after the restart no audio and no audio playback/record device, no drivers are installed! in devie manager i tried to update / search in the extracted folders location or the driver / INF file, still nothing..
I tried to update intel chipset drivers to the latest > 10.1.17, still nothing..

Im working in IT more than 20years, i reinstalled thousands of computers and notebooks in my life, so please dont tell me stupid things..
This ACER provided Realtek driver doesnt work, please give me precise info : which driver should i try and where can i download it!

can you tell me what updated drivers i need? exactly which do i need to download..

AND can u tell me why these updated drivers are not listed  IN ACER WEBPAGE??????? instead some older ones which doesnt work...!????

Answers

• ciekursegle
    ciekursegle Member Posts: 4 New User
    bios updated to the latest, still nothing

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,848 Trailblazer
    If you installed the latest Microsoft generic Win10 version instead of the factory ACER-specific version, you might try iobit's DriverBooster freeware to see if it can pick up anything. It's anybody's guess as to which Win10 update triggered the driver issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ