Black sceen but blue light and fan starts then stops. Aspire ES1-512

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried contacting Acer technical support?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Twana
    Twana Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Good day I’m experiencing the same issue did you end up getting any help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @TwanaIdeally, you should create a new topic.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • elementalforu
    elementalforu Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Did this issue get resolved? If so could someone post it.
    Having a similar issue with the same symptoms so no point in creating another thread.

• Njabulo1
    Njabulo1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm also having the same 
  • MaestroSGH
    MaestroSGH Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Same problem here. Exactly the same symptoms after several days of normal use. This could become a reputational issue for Acer!
  • Strixx
    Strixx Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Same problem here with an E5-721. The problem started after the computer had been unused for several month, and the battery probably totally drained for at least 2-3 month.

But I can sometimes get it to boot. Approximate 1 of 20 times it boots up and shows the Acer-logo, and then continues to start Windows. But all other times it just turns on and the blue light start lighting, then fan starts and you here the HDD spins up and then down again. After a couple of seconds the HDD spins up again and then stops, and after yet another couple of seconds the fan stops, and then there is nothing.
    To get in to BIOS you also have to try about 20 times, before you can access it. To access boot menu (F12) it is the same. But there is no POST-error codes.
    When it boots to Windows everything is working perfect.

Tried everything already mentioned and also:
    Factory reset from Windows
    Reinstalled Windows from Windows
    Reinstalled Windows from USB
    Changed to "Leagcy" boot in BIOS
    Deleted all partitions on the HDD and reinstalled Windows from USB
    Checked for BIOS updates, but the BIOS version is 1.08 and the latest available for download on acer.com is 1.07

Nothing solves it.

• Totohiu
    Totohiu Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Exactly the same problem, tried all solutions above and nothing works
  • Ogergo
    Ogergo Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I had these problems and solved. On the motherboard, there is a transparent protector foil quite close to the power cable input. I guess its on the monitor cable but a bit too big. At the edges it stuck to some resistors. I removed it from the resistors (even cutted a little bit from them so it won't stuck to it next time) and its fine now. (Note: I have an ES1-331, so its not the same model)