Acer Aspire A315-41-R69L - Fresh reboot when waking up on sleep/hibernate

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options
    I'm not sure if it's the original factory-installed version. The original is now buried somewhere on your HDD's hidden recovery partition. It might even still be somewhere on an OEM subdirectory on  C :  But it'd be like looking for a needle in a haystack. If you really want to try to get it back you can do a backup. Then either try to reset to factory fresh or partially refresh while saving your personal files. The only uncertainty of a factory reset is the affect of the firmware update which hopefully is zero. Then, if system protection is enabled, you'll be able to tell which Winupdate or whatever caused the problem by looking at the automatic restore points when the problem re-surfaces. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Gunfort
    Gunfort Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Options
    New october update, but still not fixed
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,586 Trailblazer
    Options
    Backup your personal files or whole HDD. Reset the machine. Then immediately turn on system protection in ControlPanel's restore point app so we can tell which update caused the problem when the issue re-surfaces.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Raa
    Raa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hi, sorry im new using laptop and oot.
    idk what happen to my laptop, when i plugin adapter and play games my laptop will random crash (some times in 2 min after login), its not over heat (checked with my bare hand >.<) just a normal warm.

and when on battery I can play normal no crash at all. (but its a bit laggi).

all above happened after update amd radeon just incase same with ts.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ideally, you should create a new topic @Raa. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gunfort
    Gunfort Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited December 2019
    Options
    UPDATE

I just updated my Adrenaline to the latest December version mainly for playing SD Gundam Cross Rays purpose. But surprisingly, the sleep problem is resolved too.

Thanks, Adrenaline team, and anyone who's been helping so far. For mods, you can lock this thread or something or just leave it in case someone experiences the same problem.